Saturday, August 8, 2009

Siblings

My boys have been fighting so much lately. I am now starting to realize that everything is a darn competition between them. If they are not fighting they are competing to see who is better and whatever it may be. I wish I could say that I was not that way with my brother and sister but I AM. haha

Who can hula the best........me of course



Nothing like a friendly race





or a not so friendly game of football............with no ball


No ball because the bratty little sister stole it because she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better at football

Oh and they get along sometimes when they are plotting against their sister

Its all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt (thats when mom gets mad)

Speaking of siblings, my sis and I at her 80's themed party. I look better don't I...........................kidding She rocked her outfit for sure!

No comments: