Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I know, I know, I know

I know I suck at keeping up to date with my blog. So here goes my update

Me: I started back to school. I am only taking one class for my sanity. Work is going great, just busy. I am training for a half marathon, which is next month. I ran in a 10k last weekend (it has been a while since I ran in a race). Other then that.........I can't think of

Before race (tired face)

and after (red face)

Ok lets move onto kids.......

Jaden-He is doing great in school. He is so smart! He is starting baseball again and his team is the Pirates. This is the first year that his dad or papa is not coaching him. I think it will be good for him! He still loves to work with grandpa Ron.

Alec-Alec is starting real baseball this year too. He loves to tell everyone he is playing "pee wee", which basically means no tee. He is learning more and more everyday and is starting to learn to put words together. He is proud of the fact he can spell CAT, BAT, SAT etc.

Sienna-Sienna is still dancing every Saturday and is learning her recital dance now. I still don't think she will actually do it but we shall see. She has mastered her letters and what each letter sounds is (thank you leap frog). She is growing up so fast!

A few new pics of the kiddos

Sienna with her leg warmers and cd player. hahaPark day!and my new baby niece Giuliana

No comments: