Friday, May 7, 2010

My baby is 9!

Wow time sure does go by fast. It feels like yesterday I was writing this post about him being eight http://shereeplus3.blogspot.com/2009/05/happy-birthday-my-sweet-love.html. Now it is time to write 9.........ahhhhh. Every year on Jaden's birthday I get a little sad. I mean time really goes by way to fast and I want to freeze it and keep him little just a little longer. I am not ready for him to grow up (but he sure is). I was just telling someone the other day that he is starting to like girls (one girl he really likes), he is starting to smell like a teenage boy and even his little attitude is more teenage like. Don't get me wrong he is still my sweet boy most of the time.
He looks so grown up to meBut he will always be my baby!
He still will take family pics although it takes a little threat from mom
("I will canel your party". )
Yes I will always kiss him, even in front of his friends.
Last weekend we had a party at our house and he has 23 boys over. He didn't stop smiling the entire time...........he was in heaven. The party was great and they all had a great time.

Happy Birthday my sweet Jaden. I love you so much!
More bday pics can be found
http://thebelardescrew.shutterfly.com/3805

No comments: