Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LOVE

8 years went by wayyyyyyy to fast. The moment I saw him, I knew that God made me a mom so young for a reason. He became my world. The first 4 years that we spent together without his brother and sister were very special. He was my best friend and we did everything together (I do miss those days). Now he is 8 and independent! He is such a smart, sweet, respectful (most of the time), and caring little boy. This morning I went to drop off donuts to his class and as I was leaving I went to kiss him. He looked at me with a look like"don't even think about it". I did still kiss his cheek and walked away. I had tears in my eyes as I walked away because I realize my baby is no longer a baby. He will always be a baby in my eyes though.

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy.

Going down memory lane




























I realized I never finished my labot story so I will sum it up really fast (sorry busy day for me). May 6th, I labored all day long. I walked and walked and walked. I was on the phone with the doctor all day with updates on how I was doing (ok my mom was on the phone). They kept telling me to drink water, so I did. Finally I started throwing up water and for those of you who know what being 9 months pregnant and having a full bladder, throwing up means............yes I peed my pants. hahahahaa I remember my mom asked if it was my water that broke and I said "nope, I peed".

By the time I was ready to go into the hospital, the hospotal was full and I was directed to another hospital.AHHHHHHHHHH I was in a horibble mood at this point and I was hot and in pain. When I got to the hospital I was only dialated to 4....................Yes 4. UH

It was another long night and I got drugs and at 4:01am on May 7th, my baby was born.

No comments: