Sunday, May 10, 2009

Perfect Mother's Day

Today started off with some school made gifts from the kids (that made me cry). They are just the sweetest things ever. Alec gave me his hand prints with a poem. Jaden gave me a picture frame with his picture in it (SOOOO Cute). Then my mom,step dad and sis came over for breakfast. Brannon and Ron cooked for us.....it was so yummy. We gave my mom her present and she loved it. It was a dvd of pictures to music from us growing up to now with our kids. I knew she would love it!
After breakfast I went and watched my sister and niece dance-They both did a good job! Then we went to my mother in laws and swam and had a barbeque. After we came home I got a long workout in with no distractions and now here I am. The kids are tucked in and I am about to go sit in my bed and study for a test tomorrow.......fun. haha School is almost over so I am looking on the bright side (SUMMER BABY)

To all the mom;s reading this HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: