Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 years ago today

First let me say .....HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

Eight years ago today, I was a very young lady about to have my world changed forever. I was pregnant with a little boy. At the time I was scared............very scared. Was I going to be a good mom? Could I handle being a mom at 18? All these thoughts ran through my head. I was fully prepared to go past my due date and although I was done being pregnant, I was ok with having more time to prepare myself. I was watching tv with my mom in her bed (ok secrets out, I liked to sleep with my mom still), and I had to go potty. I got up and realized something was different. I called my mom in the bathroom and we figured out that I lost my mucus plug (ewww). Contractions started right after that. They were about 2 minutes apart all night long (that was so much fun.........not).
I will continue with my labor story tomorrow, taking you day by day recap of how my life changed forever!

No comments: