Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Ok so the past week we have been super busy (hence why no blogging). We went camping for three days at Lake New Hogan. We had a great time and weather was perfect (just a bit cold for me at night but I think I was the only one who was freezing). We spend majority of our time on the lake. We all tubed and had a blast. On our way home we got a text that Shannon was having her baby......................wooohooo. Isabella was born May 25th weighing 6 pounds 12 ounces. She is a beautiful baby. Mom and baby are doing great and home now.

sorry for the phone pics


Last night was the carnival/open house at Jaden's school. The kids had fun at the carnival but I was dying. It was so hot and I have been super tired (ok my mom would probably say you need to go get checked at the doctor or get on some vitamins. haha). We went into Jaden's class and his teacher told us what a good kid he is and how he is just a joy to have in class. We read his report on whales and say all his artwork. Sienna told Jaden's neighbor that her whale report was hers and that she couldn't see it because it was for her teacher...........BOSSY. Good thing the little girl just laughed it off. I was proud to see Jaden's desk was clean. Last year when I went I was so embarrassed because I opened his drawer and I swear he had wrappers and all kinds of junk shoved in their. Boys are such pigs. He told me "mom, I cleaned my desk for you".

So that's my update for now. Busy Busy Busy

No comments: