Monday, May 4, 2009

Update on my life

I feel like I have not given a full update on my life and kiddos for a while so here I go:

Jaden is going to be 8 on Thursday (I am sad)! He is doing great in school and loves learning. Last night while I was doing my homework he was sitting by me and asking me to write out long math problems for him. He saw what I was doing and wanted to do something similar (minus the letters, he said. haha) So I wrote questions like 6x3+15-8. He did so well and loved it. He is such a good kid! He is doing very well in baseball too. I get a ton of people come up to me and say "he is only 7, you have a pro on your hands". He loves playing but has also recently asked to play soccer. I think that may have something to do with Alec playing. He is asking for soccer stuff for his birthday so I better look into signing him up. haha

Alec is loving the fact that he is 4 now. I guess it sounds so much older than 3. He loves preschool now and goes all the time. We no longer have any issues on getting him to go. Just as that happens his school is going to close. I have not told him yet as I just found out today. I think he will be upset. This means a new school for him after summer (boo hoo). He loves playing soccer, its so cute. He also is becoming a baseball wizard (as Jaden says). He has started calling pitches, and predicting whats going to happen and he is usually right. He watches full games with his dad and enjoys it (BORING). He is so stinkin cute!

Sienna-Like I said in a earlier blog, she is potty trained. She loves the fact that she is a big girl and can go to school like her brother. She also wants to start dance so we are going to look into that. She is talking up a storm now and is so animated with her hands and eyes. haha She is still a daddy's girl BIGGGGG TIME. She amazes me daily with the new things she says and does. She is a bit bossy (ok a lot bossy). My little princess Leah!

Brannon-Just had his 27th bday. Not much new to report with him

Me-I am still going to school and selling bows. I work my booty off (I wish I was literally working my booty off).


So Thats it for now. I am sure I have way more to say but I am at work and have been working on this blog all day long.

No comments: