Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008!

So every year I do a photo album of the year before. I am starting my 2008 book and I am amazed of how many changes I have had this year:
  • I moved
  • Got a new Car
  • Got laid off and a new job in the same week

but the thing I notice more then anything is how much my kids have grown in this short year. I am pretty sad about this. I wish they would just stay small forever. Jaden promised me when he was 3 that he wouldn't get bigger..................hey what happened to keeping promises. My oldest baby is no longer a baby at all. He is actually maturing (with attitude and all) more each day. My middle baby grew so much this year. I am not sure of the exact inches (bad mommy) but I do know last year at this time he was just fitting in a 3T and now he is almost out of toddler clothes all together. Today he wore 5 in big boys! My youngest baby is now in the process of being potty training and is talking more each day.....as we speak (or write I should say), she is bugging for me to lay with her and watch the puppy movie..........so I will go now since I know one day she will be kicking me out of the room and not wanting me to watch a movie with her.

I will be sure to show you all my finished album when its done!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see it! You'll have to share when you get it done :)

Krissy said...

Me too! Make sure we see the finished product!! Geez you have had a crazy busy year huh? Wait, Sheree busy? Nooo! ;0)

And I sooo know what you mean how sad it can be how time flys, and our babies growing up so fast. At the same time, you should be so proud at what wondefully amazing kiddos they are growing up to be (well I know you are, but I just thought Id tell you too lol). And seriously, they get cuter and cuter each year! They all have such fun personalities, I swear you have a story about one of them each time I talk to you. They crack me up! Keep up the good work mom, those are some awesome kids you got there!