Thursday, December 4, 2008

OK

Ok so I know I have been slacking a bit on blogging........what can I say, I am busy.
Alec is now given up naps so he is "pleasant" at night and its a battle to try and get him to settle down. Most kids settle down as they get tired but he is not "most kids". He runs around, yells and acts crazy and then eventually after getting yelled at and 15 time outs, falls asleep. Its a fun night......................not.
Sienna is a bugger. Just out to so anything and everything that will bug someone. She loves to annoy her brother (and me).
Jaden is my angel baby but he sure does know how to ask for something at the wrong time and stir up some stuff. Like tonight he asked for cake when he was done with dinner. The little ones immediately stopped eating and bugged for cake. UHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEN
Ok now that I just bitched about my kids let me just say I love everything about them, yes even their evil ways. They are strong individuals with strong personalities. hahaha Ok I have to justify their behavior some how. hahahaha

I love them!

No comments: