Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life update

  • School started again for me (fun) and my teacher has to be the most boring person on the face of this earth (not nice). I really can't pay attention for more then 5 minutes. I start drawing on my paper like I am in Jr. high or something (making hearts and such). Thank god I am actually pretty good at math and can pick up on my homework and test.
  • My car is being fixed and they said it may take a month or so. Meanwhile I have a Jeep Commando. I feel like a military wife. hahaha
  • My grandpa Joe is in the hospital. He has Pneumonia and some other stuff going on. So if you pray, can you say a prayer for him. If you don't then just keep him in your thoughts. Thanks
  • Brannon is on a temporary lay off. It has been hard but we are surviving
  • We actually get a night out this weekend with no kiddos to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays (happy birthday Shannon)
  • Katie got a J.O.B. Yeah baby. I am excited for her. Its a temp position but it is still a job!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kid update

  • Jaden-He is still sweet as always. His top tooth is loose but he will not pull it out. Most kids will play with it until it comes out....not Jaden. He will not eat anything that will make it come out. It is actually started to get annoying now because the thing is hanging. haha Would I be a mean mom if I pulled it out while he is asleep?? He is doing great in school and just passed a level 21 reading *yeah baby*. He has never enjoyed to read so this is huge for him. He is doing so well in school!
  • Alec-well what can I say.....he is still Alec. Cute as a button but stubborn as all heck. He picks and chooses when he wants to go to school still. UHHH He does like to learn and is so proud he can write his name. He is always saying "I want to do my homework" which means he wants to write his name 3000 times on paper.
  • Sienna-The Princess of the house has her dad wrapped around her finger and it can be annoying at times. She is talking so much and learning new things daily. She is still obsessed with dolls, dressing up in princess clothes, and boots with the furrrrrrrrr. Oh and her new thing is getting into my makeup and making herself pretty. Oh and we can't forget about her painting her nails when nobody is around (she actually does a good job. hahaha). But then she gets made because when she sucks her thumb it taste gross (yup she still sucks her thumb ....alot).


Ok thats it for now.

No comments: