Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today

Today I did not go to work because my husband is sick and I needed to stay and watch the kids (his mom is sick too). Why is it that when men are sick they swear they are dying? I was sick last week and still went to work and continued life as normal (I didn't have a choice). But NOOO when he is sick, he cant get out of bed for three days and whines like a big baby (but heaven forbid he does to the doctor). Vent over!
So after taking Jaden to school and running on the treadmill, Alec asked me to play catch with him. How could I say no to a kid who had a catchers mask on. hahaha


After we went to the jungle with some friends of ours. That place sure has a good name, because it is just that..........a jungle. Its a huge play structure and the kids climb all in it. Well my princess wanted to climb all the way to the top and then cry because she is scared. So guess who gets to climb all the way to the top to get her???????? Yup me. I snapped a few pictures








I came home and listed a few things on ebay (my new love). I recently sold some items I was going to donate for over $100. As I am sitting and listing my stuff, Alec comes to me to ask if I like his mustache...................................................Kids.


Tomorrow I will be back to work. Its nice to have a day off during the week with them but boy am I tired.


No comments: