Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our weekend

My brother came down this weekend with my niece and nephew, I always love spending time with them. I didn't snap any pictures of them playing this weekend (shocker). On Saturday my brother went to visit my grandparents and I let the kids dig in the dirt (another shocker)

My mom came over that night and we ate some yummy tacos and played games. My niece Mariah also turned 13 that day..............getting so old.

On Sunday Jaden lost his tooth (should have pulled it out a while ago because it was hanging). His new toothless smile

We also went to my youngest nephews (soon will change in May) baptism. He didn't like the water and was much happier sleeping.






The weekend ended with one sick princess (but not before she posed for me). Now she is miserable ...poor baby

No comments: