Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet and Sour

I swear my kids are like the sour patch commercials. They are bad and then they are sweet right after.
A few examples............

Sienna knocks down Alec's Lego masterpiece and makes him cry. He rebuilds it (when she is on time out) and she comes out and says "that's beautiful Alec, I love it"
UMMMMMMMMMMMM (change of heart huh)

Alec and Jaden were making Valentines last night. Of course they fight the entire time. I am getting really frustrated and then they both give me a Valentine, Alec's just had his name on it and Jaden's said "I love you more then anyone". hahahahaha

Back to Sienna...........I took her to get her pictures taken last week. She WOULD NOT take pictures. It was awful and I was in tears when I left. Today at Alec's school, one of the parents was taking pictures (like school pictures) and she sat and modeled for her. You would have thought she did it for a living. hahaha Of course today she looked tore up and last week she looked so cute.

A few weeks Jaden got in trouble at school (yeah that's rare since he is always a teacher's pet) and before I knew that he got in trouble, he came home and cleaned and folded laundry etc. hahahahahaha


I guess kida are like men!

No comments: