Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jaden

Jaden, my sweet boy. I swear he gets older and older everyday. He played in his first Allstar game on Saturday and he did soooooooo good. I was so proud of him. He doesn't stay still long enough for me to get a lot of pictures. He thinks mom is "so not cool" these day (boo hoo). I secretly know he thinks I am cool because he couldn't wait for me to help on his field trip. haha He only agreed to take a picture with me because it was my birthday!







Cousins





Playing first base in his very first Allstar game!
Pitching (man was I nervous for him)




His brother want to be just like him!



1 comment:

Krissy said...

He is such a STUD! I cant imagine how proud you must be of him! How amazing about his baseball. That is pretty impressive, that boy is going to be famous I tell you! Hopefully when he is, he'll do the smart thing and come play for BOSTON! heehee