Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alyssa is one!

Alyssa is one today. I swear it was yesterday when Katie called me at 10pm and I thought something was wrong.
Our conversation went something like this

KT- "Sheree I am pregnant"
Me- "Shut up"
KT- "No really I am"
Me-"Shut up"
KT-"What are you mad or something?"
Me "NOOOOOO, Just shocked"


hahaha I knew she was trying and was so excited to have my bff join the mom club but was so used to me being the only one was saying "I am pregnant", that is sounded funny coming from her. Almost like she was joking!

I was so excited to learn that she was having a girl. We immediately started on her bow collection. The day she was born was amazing. Katie did a great job going through two days of labor just to turn around and have a c section. Of course Auntie Sheree was waiting in the waiting room to see her little face (and make sure my bff was ok). I am so lucky to be a part of Alyssa's life. She is so animated and so precious. I cant believe she is already a year old. That went by to fast. I love watching our girls play together (ok sienna thinks she is her real life baby and Alyssa follows Sienna around). It is a good feeling to know that our girls will continue on and be best of friends just like their mommy's.

So with all that said, Happy birthday my sweet baby Alyssa and congrats to mommy for making it one full year in the mommy club!


Newborn Alyssa
6 weeks

Now






















No comments: