Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OK OK OK

Ok so I have been slacking on my blog........what can I say?


My birthday was cool. I got spoiled for a few days and I am sad that its over. Now I have to wait a another year for it to come. haha Its ok though because getting another year older is not fun.


I took the day off and went on a field trip with Jaden's class yesterday. Why do I do these things? haha Its like asking for a headache! Kids are crazy. Jaden enjoyed having me there though and that's all that matters. I of course had 6 boys in my group again...............AHHHHHHHHH!

Last night was Jaden's end of the year banquet for baseball. His team went undefeated in the season but lost in the Championship game of the tournament! They had a awesome year!
I have many great pictures to share but my computer at home is not working (dont worry I have someone coming to look at it on Friday). Until then, here is a camera phone pic of Alec at the park on Sunday. We took the kiddos to ride bikes with my sister in law and her family. It was a great day and the kiddos had a blast!

No comments: