Monday, June 22, 2009

MY SIENNA

My little princess who will be three soon. She has a bit of a attitude these days but can be sweet at times too! She is Mrs. Independent and very girly (until she gets around dirt). On her wish list for her birthday is a bike, a camera and a cell phone. I am not sure who the heck she thinks she is. hahaha Everyone is her best friend and that's how you know when she is mad because you will hear "you are not my best friend anymore". She will be starting dance soon!
This is fun!


Should I go?



I am going!





































1 comment:

Krissy said...

She is such a little doll! The way you describe her reminds me so much of my Ava! Speaking of which, is starting dance soon too! They are two peas in a pod, they just dont know it yet! haha She is getting more and more beautiful by the day!