Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 years!

At this time five years ago, I was waking up and getting ready for a long day of hair, makeup, nails and most important my wedding! I look back at that day and remember how perfect it was. Everything went as as planned (thank god because I spent a year planning every detail). I married the person I fell in love with in high school. So much has changed since that day but through it all we stuck together. Marriage is not easy and takes a lot of work. We have come a long way since that day 5 years ago. We were 21 years old and still trying to figure out our purpose in life. Now we know!

Tonight we will go out to dinner to celebrate and then maybe watch our wedding DVD. The kids love watching it (especially Jaden since he is in it).

September 19th 2003!

_____________________________________________________________

I just received these. I love getting flowers!

No comments: