Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preschool






Well I officially have two in school now! Alec started preschool on Monday. I didn't think he would do to well because those of you that know him know that he is...............well lets just say not so friendly with people he doesn't know.









Sunday night Alec said "I am not going to school and if I do I am not talking to anyone." I was a bit worried but Monday morning he woke up with a different attitude (moody). He was so excited to go to school and wear his special sweatshirt that he got for school! He went right in and started playing, of course only with his cousin Nick. I told him I was leaving and I was shocked because he really didn't care. He said "bye mom" with a big smile. Sienna was upset because she wanted to stay. I think it helped that my sister in law stayed in class with him that day because she signed up to help. He was a little shy when he had to get up in front of the class but he did it. I was worried because he is very shy.

Today is day #2. We shall see how it goes.



No comments: