Friday, September 19, 2008

Kiddo update

Jaden-Jaden is doing awesome in 2ND grade. His writing and reading skills have improved so much. He got 100% on his first spelling test. He gets a $1 for every spelling test he gets 100% on. It was back to school night on Tuesday and he left the cutest note on his desk for me it said "mom, thanks for coming to back to school night. I want you to look at my writing. I love you so much." He is so cute. I did get a report that he is talking to much. He must take after his mom. haha

Alec-OK I know you all want to have a preschool update so here it is:
He went to school today.................but only because Nina Missy stayed in the class. He pretty much kept his eye on her at all times to makes sure she wouldn't leave. The real test will be Monday when he will have to go by himself (with his cousin). He has a new backpack, a new lunch box and as of a hour ago he said "I like school".
He likes learning so I figured he would like school. He is always asking to do "homework". He mastered writting a big A and is pretty darn proud of that!

Sienna- The other night as we were reading she said "mom, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10". I was shocked. I didn't think she could count to 10. We had to call grandma and count to her. It was cute. She is so smart. She knows her A,B,C's and we are working on colors. We are also in the beginning stages of potty training. She also thinks very highly of herself and will be the first to tell you that she is pretty or a princess. I guess you can say we are giving her a big head. haha

No comments: