Wednesday, September 24, 2008

93%

I got a A on my first math test! I was pretty excited! I was never really good at math, or should I just say never applied myself. I really think that God had a plan for me when I had Jaden and didn't go to school. Back then I would have never applied myself the way I do now. My mom would have paid for school and I would have just gone because it was what I was suppose to do. Now I struggle to pay for books, sacrifice time with my family to go, study on my lunch hour at work, stay up until midnight to do homework, etc. But because of those reasons I try so much harder to get good grades. My families time is not worth a B and I am not going to spend my money to get a B. I work to hard and I will am going to get a A ! (I have to keep reminding myself this often).
I have a English test tonight................. I better get an A

1 comment:

Melanie said...

If you end up on the smart board while I have to stay back, I'm going to be PISSED. Burrito!