Sunday, January 25, 2009

The aquarium and more!

So the field trip was fun. Of course I get stuck being the chaperon for 4 wild boys. haha So we literally ran through the aquarium because they were just way to excited and had way to much energy. Jaden was so happy to have his mom and I was happy to see that he was so happy. haha I was so tired when I got home and them my husband wanted to take a road trip to visit my brother for the weekend. We had fun and now we are back and ready for the week. Oh and I start school tomorrow.......I am not looking forward to it like I normally am.



I am so happy he still lets me take lame pics like this!





__________________________________________________________
The Diva's from this weekend

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The aquarium looks so cool! Glad y'all had a good weekend!