Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Seminars have consumed my week this past week and will continue into next week. What that means is, long work days and sleepless nights (worrying about the seminars.haha) I love my job and the gals I work with though so it is fun and exciting. If you are not sure what the heck I am talking about I will explain. My work puts on seminars every other month. This one is a HR Compliance seminar. We have had 260 people the first day and 190 the next day. Around half were clients and the other half was prospects. We had a great turnout. We have one this week and one the following week. Fun stuff!
The weekend I am spending resting and chillin with the kiddos. Today was park day. Kids had fun. I actually didn't bring my camera (I know shocking huh). Tomorrow I am taking Jaden on a date.
Just wanted to check in with everyone.

No comments: