Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fighting

Why oh why must the kids fight over EVERYTHING??????????????????? I am tempted to throw myself on the ground, like a two year old because I have had enough. My head is pounding and all I hear is Mom.......he wont play with me, mom .........she took my toy, mom... I wanted to turn off the tv and he did it, mom.....I want to brush my teeth first, mom.....he said my shirt is ugly MOM.....MOM.....MOM
Don't they know that I am tired and on the verge of a tantrum. hahahaha

I don't remember doing this with my brother but I am sure my mom will say we did (she is lying, I was a angel)

I got to go break up another fight. The joys of motherhood. hahahaha

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, the two of mine are starting to get like this, but honestly, they don't COMPARE to how I was with my brothers! haha We fought NON-STOP!!!

I feel your pain - sometimes, mommy needs a time out. :-P

Shannon said...

Ahhh the things to look forward to, except I hear the same things at work all the time with 21 of them. He cut in line, she isn't my friend, he took my pencil, etc. I think some days too if I hear my name one more time I am going to scream!