Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yo!

So nothing really new to report. It's almost 9 and my kids will not go to bed (Ok I guess I am not trying that hard right now). I am trying to tell Alec that show and tell at school is not a bad thing. He keeps saying "I am not bringing my toys to school because the kids will break it" I said the forbidden word when explaining show and tell "share" and he is not having it. Now he just got really upset (tears and all) that we had no apples in the house. I just put him to bed. Two down (Jaden is already in bed).
Jaden has a field trip to the Aquarium on the 23rd. I am not really a fan of the aquarium (I think I went to many times in my life. haha) but he is so excited. He wanted me to go so I of course volunteered. I wasn't really sad when he told me I might not be able to go because to many parents signed up. But today I got the call from his teacher that they picked me to go (like I won a prize or something). haha I found it comical that she said on my answering machine "I just wanted to tell you no siblings". Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm why would I bring my other kids on the field trip. hahaha Jaden is beyond excited that I am the chosen one. I am going to enjoy the fact that he still wants me to come. He is so sweet!
No new updates regarding Mrs. Thang.......I mean Sienna. She has a new found love for her boots with the fur (uggs). haha She is still kinda potty training. I keep say we are going to really work on it but then we don't. I think she would be potty trained if we really tried........ok that sounds really lazy on my part.
School starts again soon. I am excited but not.........you know how that goes.

Ok I need to get Sienna to bed before I have another kid throwing a fit over apples.haha

1 comment:

Brandi M Walsh said...

That's funny about the "no siblings" thing. You KNOW people have done it before. Have fun at the aquarium! Monterey Bay?