Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4 years ago today

Four years ago today is a day I will never forget. I was very excited to bring my 2ND son into this world. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared because I was. Not scared for the labor or the pain, scared I could not love someone the way I loved my first son and scared for how he would feel about a new baby. Would he be jealous, would he me mad at me for making him share his parents? It sounds silly now but at the time it was on my mind. The moment I saw Alec I knew that everything was going to be perfect.



I was shopping with my mother in law when I suddenly felt my pants a little wet. I thought to myself "did I really just pee?" I went to the bathroom and realized it was not pee, it was my water leaking. I got to the hospital around 1 and labor progressed pretty fast. I did have a epidural but everything went pretty smooth (well besides a little anxiety and a cry spell that I really can't explain. haha) . Alec was born around 8:00 (I need to look up the exact time), weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces. He had a perfect little face with the longest eyelashes. He was so beautiful. The moment I saw him, I fell in love. The kind of love that you can't describe, the same kind of love I had for my first son. When Jaden met Alec that day, he was just as in love with him as we were. He still loves his brother (most days). That day feels like it wasn't that long ago. It has gone by wayyyyyy to fast.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY BOY!


8 months pregnant with Alec!




April 9, 2005

Perfect from the start!






His first road trip to San Diego with Nina Katie!


Hawaii baby!
Look at my blue eyes (they changed) His first haircutDisneyland


Tub time with brother and sister !



His first Mohawk (well real one)




First baseball team!





NOW

No comments: