Monday, April 20, 2009

So I lie............oh well get over it

So I lied and said no more pictures "sorry". Hey it "sorry" works for Sienna all the time so it better work for me. My weekend was busy ......but super fun. Shannon had her baby shower this weekend and look how cute she is (see below). I can't believe she is due in May. I can't wait to meet Bella. Shannon got spoiled (as she should) and it was a beautiful day!That night was Uncle's Johns surprise 60th. Who would have guessed it would be so much fun dancing to "old school" music. haha It was really fun and Brannon and I actually got a night away......... wooooooooooooo hoooooooooo baby baby! My sister in law and cousin!



Brannon dancing with his mom..............how cute
The night wouldn't be complete without a "who can make the ugliest face" picture


Sunday we spent by the pool. I wont even begin to tell you how red I am now.






No comments: