Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lucky

Ok I am feeling lucky.
Yesterday was the first real day we put Sienna in underwear all day and guess what..............no accidents. I am so proud of her and I can finally see the end of diapers in my future! yeah baby. Why does that make me a bit sad though?
Today-Ok well let me start off by saying I misplaced my works Starbucks card about three weeks ago. It was a early morning start and I thought I left it at the Starbucks drive thru. I asked the next time I went and they said "no sorry, we throw them away when we find them". I told the gal that it was a large amount and if she found it please set it aside and don't throw it away. Well here we are two weeks later and when I went this morning -THEY FOUND IT!

yeah baby. Good thing I didn't tell my boss I lost it. I would look irresponsible.

Oh and I juts got back from a appointment and it went really well! Go me, Go me, Go me!!!

No comments: