Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break


I remember spring break being so much fun when I was growing up. We would plan a beach trip and just hang out all day with friends. Now I am on spring break from school and it doesn't seem to be that much fun. haha Instead of beach trips, I get to cook and clean. I do enjoy spending more time with the kiddos but that also means I have to do more. Usually on school nights I don't have to do much. Brannon will do the cooking, cleaning, homework, lunch packing etc. I am going to tell him tonight that I am on spring break and the key word is "break" so he should continue to do it all. hahahaa I dont think he will like that.


Next week is Jaden's spring break. I am taking a day off and taking him to the beach. I want him to have a fun spring break!

No comments: