Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good Day

I love days like today. I got off work a bit early because my husband locked himself out of the house (and he had all three kids. haha). he was on his way to the park when he did it so the kids were ready to go to the park. I didn't feel like going but once I got to the park I was so happy I was there. The sound of Sienna and Alec laughing so hard at who was going higher on the swing was music to my ears (ok corny but true). They had grins from ear to ear and when Alec told Sienna he loved her after they got off, my heart melted. Jaden and Brannon were off playing baseball (big surprise) and then Alec joined them. Brannon taught Alec to bunt.... it was so cute. Sienna made a friend and was making sure everyone said "hi" to her best friend. She ran up to the boys playing ball and said "guys say hi to my best friend". hahaha It was funny because when her best friend left the park she said "Bye, I love you".

After the park, we went to get frozen yogurt. We sat on the couch in the store (weird that a yogurt store has a couch) and ate and talked. I love when they are all getting along and not fighting. From there we went to get the rest of Alec's goody bag stuff. They all listened to me and I didn't have to say "don't touch" a million times. We came home and put Alec's bags together and he let his brother and sister help because he loves them so much (his words). haha

Alec was tired and asked to go to bed at 7!!!!

Today was a great day. I love when the kids are loving life and having fun! I love to see them smile.
Speaking of smiles. I have a few new pictures I want to share.



No comments: