Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My baby is 3

Wow, where does time go? The day I found out I was pregnant with Sienna feels like yesterday. Now I won't go into details of how I felt that day but lets just say I had a 7 month old and was not ready to have another baby. It took me a while to except the fact that in a few short months I would be a mom of three (hey I was just getting used to two). When I saw her on the ultrasound my feelings changed. I was on love with her....she was my princess. She came a few weeks early on the hottest day of the summer. My labor was super fast and intense ......no drugs.
We all fell in love with her as soon as we saw her. The boys loved her so much! She complete our family.
Now she is three, bossing us all around.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS





























No comments: