Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUMMER BABY!

It finally feels like summer to me. Maybe it's because we have spent the past three days outside doing summer activities. I took Jaden river rafting on Friday with my mom and sister. It was so much fun. Jaden loved it. It was a lot of work for my mom, sis and I trying to get a 8 man raft down the river (I am so sore). We hit a few trees and got stuck on a few rocks but for the most part we did really well. I will have those pics shortly.
Saturday was the 4th. We spent the day swimming and the night on the lawn doing fireworks! It was fun.
Today was spent outside on the slip and slide and at the park. I am beat from the sun but I am excited that it finally feels like real summer to me.

Uncle Phil throwing the boys!












The only pic we could get of all three all day (kids)
I didnt get many of the fireworks












Sienna just saw these pictures and is super mad that we did it while she was napping (oops)

No comments: