Friday, July 31, 2009

That backfired

Last night Sienna went to bed shortly after I picked her up, Alec stayed the night with my sister in law and Jaden and Brannon had football until 8. Another night to do what I want..............this never happens.
So I debated about getting Sienna up but she was so tired which means my night would be hell with whining and crying and three year old fits. So of course I let her sleep. I got a workout in, messed with the new DVD player, cooked dinner etc.

WELL...................2:30 my sweet angle is wide awake and hungry. So I fed her and got her to watch cartoons but every time something was on TV she would have to tell me

"mom, look at Elmo"
"mom, I want that"
"mom, are you asleep"


She finally went back to bed at 4:00am!
I will wake her up tonight if she tries to go to bed before 7!

No comments: