Friday, April 16, 2010

My love for coffee & my office


First of all let me just say I have a special relationship with coffee. I love it more and more each day as my life gets crazier and crazier. I can't believe that I used to hate it. I defiantly was crazy then. I can't live without it now. I enjoy every sip of my morning coffee. Its used to be just a Starbucks thing, but now it has grown into any coffee I can get my hands on (as long its not toooo strong). This was my cup this morning and it was ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo yummmmmmy!!! It may give me energy until about 2pm and then I will need something else. CAFFEINE is my new best friend (or as we call it at work, THE MOM DRUG

Ok so speaking of work. I cleaned my office the other day and was super proud of myself so i took a picture........It doesnt look like this anymore. But, I started to realize I need some pictures of something. It is boring loking and I spend 8 hours (sometimes more, sometimes less) a day here. I need to make it more......ummm me. Help. Give me ideas.


This is view from door



View from desk (my only picture)


View once in door. haha



I need something to make it pretty (I could start with cleaning it again). I swear once I clean it though I become less organized because I can't find anything. haha

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need those funny work signs ! lighten that place up ;) I will look for some here !! Maybe a plant too...
ps. I am so addicted to coffee and I do not even have kids yet, do you think it will get worse once I do? I am already on my second coffee and it is only 11 am here?