Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cheer tryouts....I feel old!

My sis and niece are trying out for cheerleading (well actually the dance team) but let me just say this makes me feel old. I was trying out 13 years ago (wow). This is what she looked like my senior year

As I helped them last night, it brought me back to the memories of when I was a cheerleader. I was so nervous at tryouts. I told them the story of how I peed my pants during a competition one time (yes peed) and they laughed at me! haha I even did some cheers for them and got the look of "you are way to old to be doing that". I can't believe it has been so long.

Senior year!



After a while Sienna wanted to practice because she is going to try out too (so she thinks). The sad part is, I am sure she will be there before we know it.




My sis said she found my old uniform and she said how they have changed so much since when I went to school. We laughed about me trying it on again but I am a little nervous to go there. haha

1 comment:

Brandi M Walsh said...

OMG, that video is too freakin cute and hilarious!