Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring break

Man I miss the days when I got a spring break. I think that all employers should have spring break. I mean how cool would that be?
Jaden is on break right now and although I am working I am trying to force Brannon to do cool things with them. It would suck to have a boring spring break. So today it was the movies....the dragon one (I forgot the name). They loved it and Jaden got to bring a friend ...........and have him spend the night tonight. I have not planned the day for them tomorrow but don't you worry, I will. I wish the weather was nice because I would send them on their way to the beach. But the weather is no bueno so I will have to think of something else.
I am going for the cool mom of the week award and because of that we set up the trampoline (although the weather is not cooperating with my coolness)
and how I know I am sucessful in my coolness is the smiles!!! The smiles got even bigger when mom jumped in with them!

So I hope that my kiddos can enjoy spring break for me!

Easter pics coming soon!

No comments: