Thursday, April 29, 2010

My world is one big ball of crazy

Today I am a little nutty (yes, just today).


Between working in the city all week (for those of you out of state readers this would be San Francisco) and all the dang birthdays and baseball games. I am NUTTY!!




My reasons for being crazy are listed below:
  • We have had baseball every single night this week.
  • Today is Brannon's birthday and yes I did manage to swing by the mall for 2 minutes to grab the running shoes he wanted and also somehow managed to cook breakfast before work today for him (good wife award goes to me today). Tomorrow we will be celebrating his birthday with much needed drinks and a game of laser tage with friends.
  • Saturday it goes something like baseball, dance, baseball, baseball, maybe stop by a bday party then birthday dinner for mom (nope haven't gotten present yet....shit).
  • Then Sunday is Jaden's birthday party with about 20 boys and I have not planned it out much and for me this is odd because I am normally all over birthday parties. I did order cupcakes.........whooo hoo (oh and no present for him yet either)

So all of these things make me feel a little crazy at times but then again I think I would be crazy if I didn't have all these things. So my world is one big ball of crazy and I love every minute of it!

Oh and this is me if I was a cartoon character!!!

No comments: