Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday

It's Friday. Tonight is my nail party woooo hooooo. I am excited! Getting together with the girls, eating yummy food, drinking wine (well not me since I don't like it), and getting pampered!! Yeah baby. Fun stuff.
This morning I woke to a noise in the kitchen. I am terrified that we will get mice (why i have no idea). So I go to the kitchen and my little Alec was sitting on the floor with the Halloween candy. He looked up and said "I only ate one" (and put his little pointer finger up). haha I asked him why I saw 5 wrappers if he only ate one. He answered "Jaden ate those". UMMMMMM Jaden was still asleep.............................KIDS. So needless to say he is probably on a sugar high right now..........GOOD LUCK GRANDMA.

I have a busy weekend this weekend! My brother and sister in law are staying with us and I am soooooo excited to spend time with them. I want them to move closer to us (hint hint Angela)

No comments: