Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I rock

Yes I am a rock star today. I returned a dog to its owner this morning. The dog was wet and I actually picked it up (it was a tiny dog). Ok this is a HUGE deal for me as I am not a animal person at all. I actually felt sorry for it because it was shivering and cold and I let it in my house.....................ANOTHER HUGE DEAL. Then I called the owner and returned it. Thank god they answered because what the heck would I have done with it all day??? I might have died having to be a dog sitter all day.







I look professional today (suit and all) and had my first seminar this morning.



The day is good so far. I have talked to several prospective clients and I ROCK.

1 comment:

kt20hahn said...

You got lucky... Alec would have wanted to keep it. And it just might have ended up in his closet, but he wouldnt have put it there.

So you're a rock star? Rock moves, Jessica Simp, lost my husband, you're a tool?