Monday, November 10, 2008

I am happy that it is Monday!

So my day Friday was rockin, I went home spent the evening with the kiddos and then left to do bows at Katie's later that night. Saturday i wake up (or should I say got woken up) at 6am. I get the kiddos ready for the day and head off to class. Of course I leave time to get coffee because I can't possibly handle class without it. The line was super long but I waited anyways. By the time I was done I was a few minutes late for class. I run to class (trying not to spill coffee) and get there and we don't have class that day. Any other time I would be happy but I thought it was next week when I didnt have class and I have plans next weekend (UHHHHHHHH). But I did get to make it to Alec and Jaden's games so that was a plus. That night we had a birthday party for my nephew and then the kids and I went home. Brannon went to his sisters and lets put this lightly, drank to much. So Sunday morning was spend cleaning barf and doing my psychology paper.

I am actually happy that it is Monday today.

No comments: