Monday, November 3, 2008

GRRR

I am in a blah mood today. I think it has something to do with the weather and the time change. It might be the fact that I didn't start my day off with coffee, or the fact that I have so much homework and no energy to do it (KATIE HELP ME PLEASE). It also might be that I was in Disney store yesterday and really want to go to Disneyland (I think I want to go more then the kids)
BLAH BLAH BLAH! Ok That made me feel a little better.

Be Positive Sheree!
I love my job, the people I work with rock, the kids were good tonight, Alec is learning his letters and finally got his name down, Sienna loves books, Jaden is reading like a champ, tomorrow is my first seminar and I am excited, we are going to Berk Williams for our Christmas party, I am done with all my night chores and its 8 (besides homework).

OK OK I have to do my homework now. GRRRR

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hear ya, hun! I've been the same way lately. I want my kids to be grateful and happy for what they have and I can't do the same!

But today is a MUCH better day for me. For some reason I feel on top of the world :)

That is... until I go talk to Josh's teacher today. Gotta give her a piece of my mind. duh duh duh duuuuuh