Saturday, October 4, 2008

5:45am

WHY oh WHY do my kids (Alec and Sienna) have to get up at 5:45 on the day I can actually sleep in until 7:15?????? I just don't get it. Every other day its a struggle to get them up but NOT TODAY. Once one is up they feel like it is their job to wake the others up (they need someone to fight with). I tried convincing them it was the middle of the night because it was dark but they were not hearing me. Alec has a basketball game at 11:45 and I can tell now its going to be a nightmare........that will be the time he is ready for a nap (if he doesnt fall asleep on the way to it). SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need coffee!

One good thing that came from getting up before the rest of the world, I think our sprinkler in the back is leaking and that's why the water bill has been insane *yeah I a genius and it took this long to figure out*

No comments: