Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fuego/Coffee

Man, my husband is to much sometimes.
Yesterday we had a morning argument and we ran around the house (late of course) trying to get everything and everyone to the car. It a chaotic situation when we wake up late (or even when we wake up on time). We both went to work mad at each other. He says I was being a B and I say he was being a A. I get a call from him at around 10:30 and he says
"Honey, I know what your problem is"
I was thinking -MY PROBLEM, this better be good.
Him-"You need coffee in the morning , right when you wake up"
Me- "Yeah that would be nice"
Him-"ok I will call you right back"

A half an hour later
"guess what......... I just went to a customers house and they gave me coffee. This is a sign that you do need coffee. We need to get up every morning and have coffee together".

My thought was we don't have time to get dressed, let alone drink coffee but we can try. What I said was "ok sounds like a plan"

Fast forward to this morning. Coffee pot is set for 5:45am and we are suppose to get up at 6:00. We jump out of bed at 6:45 (yes this is the time I need to leave my house) and realize the coffee pot didn't go off. Dang pot, know wonder I don't use that thing EVER. So I turn it on and run around crazy, just as the day before. We are finally ready to leave the house when I realize we didn't drink the coffee. So I pour it in two mugs and off we go. Of course i have no makeup on so I have to do it at every light on the way to work. I get to work and my coffee is cold.

That sure as hell didn't go as planned. We are new to this homemade coffee stuff. Maybe we will get it down one day..............if we can get out of bed on time.
______________________________________________________________

Fuego-Meaning fire/hot in spanish (ok I just learned this, not to long ago)

Well my friends and I have this big joke about Fuego, because it is used in a song we like and it comes at a random spot. So now we always text each other "fuego" when we here the song. Its basically just a big joke and I hadn't told Brannon about it because he wouldn't care and would think I am weird (I am weird). So this morning I hear Brannon in the shower yelling "Fuego" and I went in and asked him what he just said. He said "I said it was hot". I told him I thought he said Fuego and he said "well then you heard me". hahahahaha I just about died laughing.
My husband really said FUEGO because the shower was hot.

Now for the normal human thats not funny but to me and all my "Fuego Girls", thats funny.

No comments: