Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 2

Day 2 of morning coffee went worse then day 1.
The morning started off great. I was up at 6:15, the kids were in great moods and the coffee went on when it was suppose too. I got ready in my cute new dress and leggings and actually did my makeup at home vs. in the car. I went to get my coffee and realized that I left my mug at work so I needed to use a coffee cup (NO LID). I thought that I would just hold it, because after all I had my makeup done so I didn't need to do anything in the car (ok that sounds bad. haha).
So I am driving and enjoying my coffee thinking to myself.....the morning went smooth and the coffee idea is not a bad idea. THEN.............................................. I turned just a little to hard and coffee went ALL over me and ALL over my seat. It burned and it was everywhere. I was debating on turning around and going home to change but I didn't have time. So I took off my leggings and started drying them in the car with the heater (I think my mom taught me that. haha).
Now I am sitting here at work, smelling like coffee! Not to mention I need to go get my seat cleaned at break so that it doesn't stain.
This coffee thing sucks.
It is so much better to go to Starbucks and get it made for you.

I am not going to let it ruin my day. Right after it happened I got a text from Katie
*So what, I am still a rock star, I got my rock moves*
That made me feel better because I am a rock star in my coffee stained new outfit, smelling like coffee all day (hey maybe it will be a new trend).

No comments: