Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I got a F on Math test and a A on mommy test!

I didn't go to class last week so I wasn't aware I had a test last night. Of course I failed it because I didn't study. I was really upset because I do not like to fail at anything (who does). I was beating myself up over it in class, so I text Brannon. This is what he said

*Even though you got a bad grade on the test, you get a At for being a good mommy!*

That made me feel so much better! I passed the mommy test and that's better then passing a math test.
On a side note-I still have a A in the class.haha

____________________________________________________________

I just got back from our third trip to the pumpkin patch. Alec had his first field trip today. It was cute. Sienna climbed up a huge slide and then wouldn't come down. The guy running the slide had to go get her because no adults were aloud on the inflatable slide. hahahahaha

No comments: