Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life

Man is life crazy sometimes...........but it is calming down and becoming manageable now. I have to thank my family for sticking with me through all my drama. haha Sometimes I can be a bit dramatic...................(NO NOT ME). Lets just say I am not good when things are beyond my control. Life is getting back on the right path for me now.Thank god.
I have to say that staying home with the kiddos has been fun but a lot of work. They have so much energy that I am so tired by days end.
School is still going awesome. i am getting all A's (No Katie, I didn't cheat off anyone). I am enjoying getting good grades. It feels good to get 100% on a test. Go me. I love it but I am looking forward for this semester to end. I need a break from studying and homework.

Bows-We have several craft fairs coming up. I am sure we will do awesome.

Stay tuned to my crazy life.

No comments: