Friday, October 17, 2008

Check me in!

Ok I promise to try and make this the last negative blog, but the past few days have been very emotionally draining. For one, I spent the day in the E.R. with Sienna because she fell from the shopping cart at babiesRus.She was in the big part as she always sits there and we never have any problems. Well today was different. I was right there, pulling a registry and she must have tried to climb out. It happened so fast. I thought she was ok (she didn't cry the hurt cry-moms know what I mean) until I got home and she was trying to go to sleep and here eyes were funny and rolling back. I didn't have a phone to call 911 so I rushed her to the hospital. While there she barfed twice and I freaked. 7 hours later and after a brain scan she had a concussion. It was a nightmare experience and I thank God she is ok. I think my kids will be sleeping with me for a while.
Why was I at Babiesrus in the middle of the day, you ask? I got laid off. I think it will be for the better as I was not happy at that job. Something new will come my way (stay positive). I WILL BE OK.
Why did I not have a phone to call 911, you ask? Oh, it broke about 20 minutes before my baby fell.

I am Done with my negative blogs, because my life is GOING to get better! It has too.

1 comment:

Brandi M Walsh said...

Oh hun, I'm sorry about Sienna. How scary! I'm glad she's ok. I'm glad you're feeling more positive about your job. If you need to talk you can call me, oh yeah you have no phone. Ha! Love ya!