Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random

Kids- I took the kids to a drop in daycare that I have been checking out for a while since Grandma is in Hawaii (LUCKY)! After a very frustrating morning, we made it their when it opened at eight. Now we all know how Alec is, so needless to say I was worried he would not go and freak on me. We were the first people there (since I start work at 7:30), and I was preparing myself for a emotional breakdown. We walk in and the both look around and see all the toys, the slide, the art tables etc. They got so excited! I signed them in and spoke with the teacher for a while and they just played and could care less if I stayed. I said bye and went on my way. I was excited to have a easy exit with no tears. It made the morning a little easier. I have since called twice and the first time they were sitting down for story time and the second I could hear Sienna belly laughing. It is a great feeling knowing that they are having fun in a new environment they are not used to.

Identity theft -Thank god that whoever did this is using my old address because a lot of the charges are getting denied. I almost have it all under control right now. What a mess that was!

Bows Bows Bows-We have some exciting stuff coming our way as the holiday season approaches. We are in several boutiques (I want to spell that Bowtiques and have a hard time spelling it the right way) and we are applying for several more. Katie is so creative and coming up with cute ideas for bows and clips. Here are a few she made the other night.

School- I got a bad grade on my English paper I wrote last week, actually my entire class did. He is giving us a change to re-do it but I still feel upset about it. I know I am just being a baby though

Life-A very good friend of mine got to see her babies heartbeat for the first time yesterday. To some this may be no big deal but in this case it is HUGE. She has been through a lot to get to this point. I cant wait to meet the beautiful baby in May!

Thats it for now...........stay tuned!

No comments: