Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday's

Monday are awesome. I love coming back to work and starting another busy week. Its the best...........................NOT.

Little princess Sienna has started doing this crazy crying spells. Its almost she like she is possessed for a minute. Its a cry I have never heard before (like a yell/cry/scream combo). Yesterday she did it because she couldn't have a cup in the living room. She gets so worked up and angry. I almost feel sorry for her. After she is done, she wants me to hold her because she is so worked up. I guess she did it today for Grandma too. I wonder when this phase will end. I hope soon.

Alec is going through a stealing and lying phase. This is really fun as well. Yesterday I caught him in Jaden's room and Jaden wasn't home. He had this look on his face as if he did something wrong. I asked him

Me-"what are you doing?"

Al-"Sienna took Jaden's money"

Me-"where did she put it"

Al-"I don't know"

Me-" well can you help me find it"

Al-"Oh I think she put it in my pocket" (haha ........ok not funny)

Me-"She put it in your pocket and then zipped it up"

Al-"Yeah"

Me "Alec, are you lying"

Al-"No"

Then daddy was called in the room and the discussion of stealing and lying went on. I am not sure how much he got out of it. He was really mad we took the money away from him and that's all he wanted to talk about.


While I am on a roll with phases we are going through I will continue with Jaden. Man, that kid is so irresponsible. He forgets everything, loses everything, makes messes and doesn't clean, forgets to go to the bathroom before bed, etc. I am really starting to lose it with him. I am going to start really using the responsibility chart. I have to because he is getting older now and should be able to put his remote back where it goes when done, not forget his lunch bag (we cant call it a lunch pail) at school everyday, forget to give me important papers from school etc.


Good thing I love my kids more then anything. Their phases might kill me if not. haha How do you stay mad at them though. They are so cute and love mom more then anything in this world. Just little phases we are going through but they will pass and we will be on to the next phase.

No comments: